"Nothing you do for children is ever wasted.They seem not to notice us, hovering, averting our eyes, and they seldom offer thanks,but what we do for them is never wasted."


Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.

Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.

Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.

Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.



Saturday, June 6, 2009

Well, this is it...I'm off! It's been a long journey to get me to this point, but I couldn't be more excited! Today, I start a new adventure...new experiences, new people, basically a whole new life...but that doesn't mean I will ever forget the one I'm leaving behind; I'll be back. I know I am in for an adventure...but that's ok. I'm up for it. Let the adventures begin!!


1 comment:

  1. Jenna, I love you and will be following your blog all the way through. WE MISS YOU!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete